- Lillie Thomas-Blair, President
- Brenda Watkins, Vice President
- Marcia Bennett, Secretary
- Arnell Hurt, Board Member
- Terry Walker, Board Member
Lake Erie International High School Met Standards on the Ohio Department of Education's report card for 2017/2018 school year.
Programs at the School
Our school provides services to any student who is pursuing a standard diploma and meets our age requirements of 16-21. We offer intervention services in the general education setting and provide direct services for language, deaf/hard of hearing/ vision impaired, occupational therapy and physical therapy. A psychologist is at the school to assist with evaluations and counseling if needed. A full-time intervention specialist is assisting our special needs students in the classroom on core subjects.
Board Meeting Schedule
The Lake Erie International High school board will meet on the dates below. Notices for re-scheduled meetings or additional meetings will be posted on the school's website and posted at the school.
All meetings are held at the Warrensville Hts. Library, unless noted below:
Warrensville Hts. Library
4415 Northfield Rd.
Warrensville Hts. OH, 44128
- January 7, 2019 - Committed meeting
- January 28, 2019 - Regular meeting
- February 4, 2019 - Committed meeting
- February 25, 2019 - Regular meeting
- March 4, 2019 - Committed meeting
- March 18, 2019 - Regular meeting
- April 15, 2019 - Committed meeting
- April 29, 2019 - Regular meeting
- May 6, 2019 - Committed meeting
- May 20, 2019 - Regular meeting at West Prep 13111 Crossburn Ave. Cleveland OH 44135
- June 3, 2019 - Committed meeting
- June 17, 2019 - Regular meeting at Lake Erie Intl. HS 11650 Detroit Ave. Cleveland OH 44102