Lake Erie International High School is a community school established under Chapter 3314 of the Ohio Revised Code. The school is a public school and students enrolled in and attending the school are required to take Ohio Achievement Assessments, Ohio Graduation Tests, or any other examinations prescribed by law.
Lake Erie International High School allows you to choose when you go to school and which courses you work on each day. The schedule is designed to fit your life. Courses are self-paced, which allow you to accelerate your learning.
- Nationally accredited High School
- Tuition Free
- Flexible Scheduling
- Earn Diploma Faster
- Two Graduations – One in December and June
- Self-Paced progress
- Newly renovated facility
- Partnership with local agency to provide childcare
- Transportation provided for local residents
- Ages 16 -21
- Career Based Intervention Services
- Work Based Learning Opportunites